Content feed Comments Feed

Brown Kitchen Designs

by Artvisualizer Press Media Thursday, July 02, 2009

Want to look some nice kitchen design ? Yes, you come to the right place. Kitchen is one space that people are very picky about when it comes to color and I thought I would concentrate on this. And this post would be the first of the color specific kitchen series and we start off with ‘Brown Colored Kitchens‘. The following (brown themed) kitchens are from 3 European kitchen makers - Nolte Küchen, Snaidero and Mobalpa. They are from three different countries Germany, Italy and France respectively so it should be a good mix.



























credits by : home-designing

Related post : http://artvisualizer.com/show.php?menu=blog&act=read&cid=20&id=76
.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Custom Search

About Us

My Photo
Artvisualizer Press Media
Hai, I am Ferry (teknikarsitek), i am a 3d and website designer, currently work on Interior design architectural. Welcome to my blog, Artvisualizer Press Media. This is a blog media about 3d, design, art, and visualization sources and review. Hope you can find latest information all about design here.
View my complete profile