Content feed Comments Feed

Free 3d models: Decorative Column

by Artvisualizer Press Media Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free column decorative, this is one of my porto job "DeGroof Villa", it is the decorative column, can be lighten with omni light inside, just change the materials in the autodesk Max2009. If you interest, please give me your comments and email, i will send the link to you. Thanks.


Decorative column, created in Autodesk Max 2009


The column at my porto job, DeGroof Villa

File size : 470 kb.

Related posting can be found here :
http://artvisualizer.com/show.php?menu=blog&act=read&cid=1&id=50
.

6 comments

  1. Toska Arifin Says:
  2. wow great pilares...very detailed, nice work
    can i download this?
    my email: toskaarifin@gmail.com

     
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. CAN I DOWNLOAD IT?
    PLEASE
    saya.ardi.arsitek@gmail.com

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. kayaknya seru buat diterapkan di desain ni..ditunggu share-nya bro..

    roby_papayas@yahoo.co.id

     
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Can I download this?
    Please send the link to mynameis.peka@gmail.com

    Thanks before

     
  9. Unknown Says:
  10. Can I download this?
    Please Please send the link to my email id akkuvtm@gmail.com

     
  11. Unknown Says:
  12. really very nice pillars plz send this model 3ds max file may e mail id akkuvtm@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Custom Search

About Us

My Photo
Artvisualizer Press Media
Hai, I am Ferry (teknikarsitek), i am a 3d and website designer, currently work on Interior design architectural. Welcome to my blog, Artvisualizer Press Media. This is a blog media about 3d, design, art, and visualization sources and review. Hope you can find latest information all about design here.
View my complete profile